Windows Vista for Dummies. Discover how to...
- Hook up with another computer
- Make Vista work like XP
- Block Internet bad guys
- Share a PC without sharing your files
- Fix problems yourself
PowerPoint 2007 for Dummies Discover how to.....
- Build a presentation with Slide Master
- Store and share slides with the Slide Library
- Import data from other applications
- Create slick presentations quickly with templates
- Develop and include charts and diagrams
- Most users take advantage of only 2% of Outlook′s power; this book shows them how to harness frequently overlooked tricks and techniques that can significantly boost productivity
- Shows how to manage time and information in the new interface, covering instant searches, the To–Do bar, task integration with OneNote, Project, Access, and Windows SharePoint Services
- Explains how to connect across boundaries with access to WSS data, calendar sharing, smart scheduling, RSS support, electronic business cards, and the improved out–of–office assistant